Expat Magazine Categories
- Expat Experiences Share your musings on expat life with other members!
- Expat Finance “Money makes the world go round” – but how to manage your money while you move around the world?
- Expat Insurance Get your insurance policies in order and be prepared for whatever life abroad throws at you.
- Expatriation Who plans to go abroad – and why? InterNations introduces you to today’s expats and their motives.
- Moving Abroad Going abroad requires a variety of preparations. We’ll help you tackle your to-do list successfully!
- Living Abroad Expat living has many facets, from the practical aspects to the emotional side of your new life.
- Working Abroad A foreign assignment is no longer the only way to work abroad – an expat career may take many forms.
- Cross-Cultural Communication Language isn’t the only obstacle to making yourself understood abroad.
- Culture Shock InterNations supports you in dealing with the psychological hardships of the nomadic life-style.
- Family & Relationships Third-culture kids and changing gender roles: Expat life brings new challenges for families abroad.
- Expat Women "Trailing" spouse? Family manager? Career woman? InterNations explores the lives of expat women.
- Repatriation The return home is often neglected by expatriates and their employers alike. We'll help you cope!
Join the leading Expat Community
InterNations is a community for expatriates worldwide - present in over 390 cities and 180 countries around the globe.