Living in Malaga | from Japan
"Some very good insider tips from other InterNations people helped me to expand my tourism business in Andalusia. Thanks!"
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Malaga | from Argentina
"Even though Spanish is my mother tongue, only with the help of InterNations I finally got to know other South Americans here in Spain. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Malaga
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Malaga expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Malaga
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Malaga
Welcome to all British in Malaga! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Malaga? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Malaga will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Malaga. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Malaga
British Expats in Malaga share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Malaga exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in one of the top travel destinations of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Malaga’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Malaga.
- Use the Expat Guide for Malaga to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Malaga at our Events
Our community in Malaga is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tanya Cevallos, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Malaga’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Malaga as well as British in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Malaga!