Living in Malawi | from Great Britain
"Expat life in Malawi took some time to get used to, but on Internations I've found a group of other internationals to meet up with."
Living in Malawi | from Italy
"I didn't like social networks, but the "invitation-only" approach from InterNations method convinced me to join the expat community in Malawi."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Malawi
- Join our community and get to know members of Malawi’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Malawian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Lilongwe, Mzuzu and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Malawi!
InterNations – Uniting Swiss living in Malawi
Would you like to get in touch with other Swiss in Malawi? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swiss compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swiss expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Malawi's biggest national park on the 1800m Nyika Plateau?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Malawi or are still living in Switzerland to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Malawi offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swiss expats in Malawi, coming from all over Switzerland - from Graubünden over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Malawi
Find tips and advice on Malawi from Swiss Expats
Of course, expat living in Malawi is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swiss is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Malawian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swiss in Malawi, residing in Lilongwe, Blantyre, Mzuzu and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swiss in Lilongwe.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swiss native language, discover where to shop for Swiss food or discuss the ZSC Lions' latest match, become a member of the Malawian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expatriates in Malawi.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Malawi Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a German or French-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Lilongwe.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Malawi to get information on the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss consulate.
From Lake Malawi National Park to the Shire Highlands, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swiss expats in Malawi.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swiss in Malawi
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Malawi. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Malawian nsima, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Lilongwe’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the green city of Lilongwe as well as other beautiful landmarks in Malawi.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Switzerland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Grüezi from our Swiss living in Malawi!