Living in Malaysia | from Poland
"With all the great information on this site, getting settled in Kuala Lumpur was a piece of cake."
Living in Malaysia | from Germany
"A former business partner recommended InterNations to me when I moved abroad to Malaysia. We still use it to stay in touch."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Malaysia
- Join our community and get to know members of Malaysia’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Malaysian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Kuala Lumpur, George Town and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Malaysia!
InterNations – Connecting Swiss living in Malaysia
Are you looking for fellow Swiss in Malaysia? Do you need advice and tips from your Swiss countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Swiss expats to discover attractions like tea plantations in the Cameron Highlands together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Malaysia or still residing at home in Switzerland to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Malaysia provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Swiss expats in Malaysia, planting their roots across Switzerland - from Graubünden, over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Malaysia
Receive Information and Tips about Malaysia from Swiss Expats
Obviously, expat life in Malaysia is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Swiss compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Malaysian culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Swiss in Malaysia, living in Kuala Lumpur, Kuantan, George Town and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Swiss in Kuala Lumpur .
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Swiss mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Swiss food or chatting about ZSC Lions' latest match, join the Malaysian InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expats in Malaysia.
- Receive and share advice in our Malaysia Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a German or French-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Kuala Lumpur.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Malaysia to find institutions like the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss embassy.
From the urban agglomeration of the Klang Valley to the topical rainforests (two of which are World Heritage Sites), we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Swiss expats in Malaysia.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Swiss in Malaysia
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Malaysia. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Malaysian nasi lemak, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Kuala Lumpur’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit the self-proclaimed world's oldest rainforest and other impressive landmarks across Malaysia.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Switzerlandand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Grüezi from our Swiss living in Malaysia!