InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Malmoe
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Malmoe expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Malmoe
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Malmoe
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Malmoe! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Malmoe? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Malmoe Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Malmoe. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Chinese Expats in Malmoe Posted:
I am not familiar with your field, but perhaps you can directly contact colleagues who work in simi...
Hi Natalia and Sherry! Apologies for my late reply. Fika with both of you will be very nice. Nat...
Fellow Chinese in Malmoe
Chinese Expats in Malmoe help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Malmoe are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City of Parks".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Malmoe’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Malmoe.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Malmoe to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Malmoe at our Events
Our Malmoe community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Adriana Killinger and paul Clucas, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Malmoe’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover wild, sparsely populated Norrland. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Sweden in Malmoe and generally Chinese in Sweden in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Malmoe!