Living in Malta | from Switzerland
"With the InterNations group on Malta, I found some expat guys to go sailing and snorkeling together. "
Living in Malta | from Russia
"I like tha, among the many expats on Malta, the members of InterNations are really reliable people, who are willing to help you out. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Malta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Malta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Malta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Malta
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Malta! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Malta? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Malta Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Malta. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Malta
Chinese Expats in Malta help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Malta are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Honey-Sweet Island Haven".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Malta’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Malta.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Malta to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Malta at our Events
Our Malta community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alessandra Cresti and Florentina Lisandru, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Malta’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the 16th century fortifications called the Cottonera lines. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Malta in Malta and generally Chinese in Malta in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Malta!