Living in Malta | from Switzerland
"With the InterNations group on Malta, I found some expat guys to go sailing and snorkeling together. "
Living in Malta | from Russia
"I like tha, among the many expats on Malta, the members of InterNations are really reliable people, who are willing to help you out. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Malta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Malta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Malta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Malta
Bienvenue to all French in Malta! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Malta? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Malta FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Malta. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Malta
French Expats in Malta help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Malta are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Honey-Sweet Island Haven".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Malta’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Malta.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Malta to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Malta at our Events
Our Malta community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Florentina Lisandru and Alessandra Cresti, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Malta’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the 16th century fortifications called the Cottonera lines. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Malta in Malta and generally French in Malta in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Malta!