Living in Managua | from India
"After spending my whole life as an expatriate, finding this platform and joining the Managua network made me incredibly happy. "
Living in Managua | from Hungary
"A friend invited me to InterNations. Now I know much more about expat life in Managua and I'm less nervous when it comes to moving there. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Managua
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Managua expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Managua
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Managua
Fáilte to all Irish in Managua! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Managua? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Managua Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Managua. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Managua
Irish Expats in Managua help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Managua are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Bride Of Xolotlán".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Managua’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Managua.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Managua to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Managua at our Events
Our Managua community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Angela Garcia and Carolyn Gammans, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Managua’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the iconic Isla de Ometepe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Nicaragua in Managua and generally Irish in Nicaragua in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Managua!