Living in Manama | from France
"I used the InterNations community to find a partner for my tennis matches in Bahrain and it worked very well."
Living in Manama | from Germany
"Despite the very diverse, very international character of Bahrain, I felt quite lonely as an expat -- before joining InterNations, that is. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Manama
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Manama expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Manama
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Manama
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Manama! Would you like to meet fellow Argentinian expats in Manama? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Argentinians, e.g. where in Manama the Boca Juniors' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Manama. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Argentinian expats, hailing from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all regions of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Manama
Argentinian Expats in Manama help you with their advice
With InterNations, Argentinian expats in Manama are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The modern capital of independent Bahrain.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Manama’s Argentinian expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Argentinian expats in Manama.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Manama to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Argentinian embassy or Camara Nacional de Comercio in town.
Mix and mingle with Argentinians in Manama at our Events
Our Manama community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lilonnie Van Overbeke and Burak Aydin, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Manama’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Argentinian expats to discover the Qala'at al-Bahrain. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Bahrain in Manama and generally Argentinians in Bahrain in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Manama!