InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Manchester
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Manchester expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Manchester
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Manchester
Grüezi to all Swiss in Manchester! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Manchester? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Manchester ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Manchester. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Manchester
Swiss Expats in Manchester help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Manchester are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Rainy City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Manchester’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Manchester.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Manchester to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Manchester at our Events
Our Manchester community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Eliza Iatesen and Bilal Bham, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Manchester’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in Manchester and generally Swiss in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Manchester!