Living in Manila | from France
"All expatriates in my company joined InterNations because it really helped me get accustomed to my new life in Manila. "
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Manila | from Portugal
"The idea of getting to know other expats in Manila was very appealing to me, and I've greatly expanded my network in the Philippines. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Manila
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Manila expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Manila
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Manila
Welcome to all Australians in Manila! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Manila? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Manila Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Manila. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Manila
Australian Expats in Manila help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Manila are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Pearl Of The Orient".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Manila’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Manila.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Manila to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Manila at our Events
Our Manila community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Derek Mullen and Steve Hill, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Manila’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the country's summer capital at Baguio. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Philippines in Manila and generally Australians in Philippines in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Manila!