Living in Manila | from France
"All expatriates in my company joined InterNations because it really helped me get accustomed to my new life in Manila. "
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Manila | from Portugal
"The idea of getting to know other expats in Manila was very appealing to me, and I've greatly expanded my network in the Philippines. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Manila
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Manila expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Manila
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Manila
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Manila! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Manila? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Manila Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Manila. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Manila Posted:
These series of books, "Culture Shock" are excellent. It gives you a great insight. http://www....
I'm up for a trip! Let me know when and where
Not heard of raquetball in Manila but there are squash courts at the Rockwell Club in Rockwell. Tri...
Sorry Steve, but why don't you recommend driving there? I was driving in Manila for 6 years. Never ...
☺Like this. have bookmarked it
Fellow Swedish in Manila
Swedish Expats in Manila help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Manila are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Pearl Of The Orient".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Manila’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Manila.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Manila to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Manila at our Events
Our Manila community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Steve Hill and Derek Mullen, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Manila’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the country's summer capital at Baguio. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Philippines in Manila and generally Swedish in Philippines in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Manila!