InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Mannheim
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Mannheim expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Mannheim
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Mannheim
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Mannheim! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Mannheim? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Mannheim will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Mannheim. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Mannheim Posted:
Andrea, This sounds great, I will try to be there! About the German...buf! let us see. Perhaps wil...
Fellow Spanish in Mannheim
Spanish Expats in Mannheim share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Mannheim exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "city of the squares".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Mannheim’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Mannheim.
- Use the Expat Guide for Mannheim to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Mannheim at our Events
Our community in Mannheim is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Aleksandra Jelicic and Michaela Berger, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Mannheim’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Mannheim as well as Spanish in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Mannheim!