InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Marbella
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Marbella expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Marbella
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Marbella
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Marbella! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Marbella? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Marbella will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Marbella. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Marbella
Indian Expats in Marbella share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Marbella exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the playground for the rich and famous.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Marbella’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Marbella.
- Use the Expat Guide for Marbella to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Marbella at our Events
Our community in Marbella is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Suzanne van Nunen and Arabella Wessels, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Marbella’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Marbella as well as Indians in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Marbella!