InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Marseille
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Marseille expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Marseille
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Marseille
Welcome to all Australians in Marseille! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Marseille? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Marseille Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Marseille. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Marseille
Australian Expats in Marseille help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Marseille are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the second largest city in France.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Marseille’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Marseille.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Marseille to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Marseille at our Events
Our Marseille community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Elena Boitard and Colette McLaughlin, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Marseille’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Marseille and generally Australians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Marseille!