InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Marseille
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Marseille expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Marseille
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Marseille
Welcome to all Canadians in Marseille! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Marseille? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Marseille Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Marseille. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Marseille Posted:
Hi Aimee, Would you have a contact who works in Health Insurance? I am moving from Canada to Fran...
Try Rossetta Stone, its actually pretty good, but you have to practice everyday.
Fellow Canadians in Marseille
Canadian Expats in Marseille help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Marseille are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the second largest city in France.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Marseille’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Marseille.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Marseille to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Marseille at our Events
Our Marseille community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Colette McLaughlin and Elena Boitard, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Marseille’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Marseille and generally Canadians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Marseille!