InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Marseille
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Marseille expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Marseille
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Marseille
Welkom to all Dutch in Marseille! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Marseille? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Marseille Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Marseille. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Marseille
Dutch Expats in Marseille help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Marseille are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the second largest city in France.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Marseille’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Marseille.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Marseille to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Marseille at our Events
Our Marseille community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Colette McLaughlin and Elena Boitard, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Marseille’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Marseille and generally Dutch in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Marseille!