InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Marseille
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Marseille expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Marseille
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Marseille
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Marseille! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Marseille? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Marseille Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Marseille. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Marseille
Indian Expats in Marseille help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Marseille are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the second largest city in France.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Marseille’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Marseille.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Marseille to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Marseille at our Events
Our Marseille community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Colette McLaughlin and Elena Boitard, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Marseille’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Marseille and generally Indians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Marseille!