Living in Mascarene Islands | from Austria
"I am so glad that my wife and I could get in touch with other Austrian expats -- not only on Mauritius, but all over the world. "
Living in Mascarene Islands | from Germany
"It is really fun getting to know the Mascarene Islands together with other expatriates who also joined InterNations. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Mascarenes
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Mascarene Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Mascarene Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Mascarene Islands
Welcome to all British in Mascarene Islands! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Mascarene Islands? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Mascarene Islands Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Mascarenes. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in Mascarene Islands Posted:
Just joined up this week. Could someone let me know what the Facebook group is listed under? Man...
There's no Seychelles community on Internations, but when you do a search for Seychelles it brings ...
When we have a get-together we'll have to figure out the best place for it, I have the feeling that...
Fellow British in Mascarene Islands
British Expats in Mascarene Islands help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Mascarene Islands are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Star And Key Of The Indian Ocean".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Mascarenes’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Mascarene Islands.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Mascarenes to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Mascarene Islands at our Events
Our Mascarenes community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Mascarenes’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover tropical broadleaf forest. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Mascarenes in Mascarenes and generally British in Mascarene Islands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Mascarene Islands!