Living in Maseru | from Spain
"I like the idea of that global platform where I can meet a lot of global-minded people interested in expat issues, foreign affairs and life abroad. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Maseru
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Maseru expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Maseru
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Maseru
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Maseru! Would you like to meet fellow Argentinian expats in Maseru? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Argentinians, e.g. where in Maseru the Boca Juniors' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Maseru. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Argentinian expats, hailing from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all regions of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Maseru
Argentinian Expats in Maseru help you with their advice
With InterNations, Argentinian expats in Maseru are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Red Sandstone".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Maseru’s Argentinian expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Argentinian expats in Maseru.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Maseru to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Argentinian embassy or Camara Nacional de Comercio in town.
Mix and mingle with Argentinians in Maseru at our Events
Our Maseru community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Maseru’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Argentinian expats to discover craft shopping at the regional market hub Leribe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lesotho in Maseru and generally Argentinians in Lesotho in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Maseru!