Living in Maseru | from Spain
"I like the idea of that global platform where I can meet a lot of global-minded people interested in expat issues, foreign affairs and life abroad. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Maseru
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Maseru expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Maseru
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Maseru
Welcome to all Canadians in Maseru! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Maseru? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Maseru Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Maseru. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Maseru Posted:
Hi Niels, Did you ever get any useful info re your queries? I have similar questions and would a...
Fellow Canadians in Maseru
Canadian Expats in Maseru help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Maseru are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Red Sandstone".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Maseru’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Maseru.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Maseru to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Maseru at our Events
Our Maseru community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Maseru’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover craft shopping at the regional market hub Leribe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lesotho in Maseru and generally Canadians in Lesotho in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Maseru!