Living in Maseru | from Spain
"I like the idea of that global platform where I can meet a lot of global-minded people interested in expat issues, foreign affairs and life abroad. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Maseru
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Maseru expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Maseru
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Maseru
Bienvenue to all French in Maseru! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Maseru? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Maseru FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Maseru. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
French Expats in Maseru Posted:
Hi I am also moving there in June or July, from Zimbabwe. Wondering about accomodation, and more i...
Fellow French in Maseru
French Expats in Maseru help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Maseru are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Red Sandstone".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Maseru’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Maseru.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Maseru to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Maseru at our Events
Our Maseru community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Maseru’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover craft shopping at the regional market hub Leribe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lesotho in Maseru and generally French in Lesotho in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Maseru!