Living in Maseru | from Spain
"I like the idea of that global platform where I can meet a lot of global-minded people interested in expat issues, foreign affairs and life abroad. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Maseru
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Maseru expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Maseru
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Maseru
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Maseru! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Maseru? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Maseru F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Maseru. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Maseru
Portuguese Expats in Maseru help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Maseru are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Red Sandstone".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Maseru’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Maseru.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Maseru to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Maseru at our Events
Our Maseru community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Maseru’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover craft shopping at the regional market hub Leribe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Lesotho in Maseru and generally Portuguese in Lesotho in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Maseru!