InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Medellin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Medellin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Medellin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Medellin
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Medellin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Medellin? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Medellin will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Medellin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Medellin
Chinese Expats in Medellin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Medellin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City of Everlasting Spring.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Medellin’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Medellin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Medellin to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Medellin at our Events
Our community in Medellin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Joseph Sexton and Davide Bossi, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Medellin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Medellin as well as Chinese in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Medellin!