InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Medellin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Medellin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Medellin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Medellin
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Medellin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Medellin? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Medellin will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Medellin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Medellin Posted:
Hi Flora! I will arrive there by the end of August or maybe a few days later. I´m still here in Sp...
Hello John, maybe I´m late to share a flar with you. Anyway I ´m supposed to arrive there in the ...
I´m also interested but I´ll arrive by the middle August...(as you can see my english is a little...
I'll try it! Natürlich!!!
Fellow Spanish in Medellin
Spanish Expats in Medellin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Medellin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City of Everlasting Spring.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Medellin’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Medellin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Medellin to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Medellin at our Events
Our community in Medellin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Joseph Sexton and Davide Bossi, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Medellin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Medellin as well as Spanish in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Medellin!