Living in Melanesia | from Germany
"Apart from private expat contacts, I could also find realiable business people in Melanesia's tourism business here on InterNations."
Living in Melanesia | from Poland
"I used to worry so much before coming to Melanesia , but on InterNations I realized that my fears were unfounded."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Melanesia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Melanesia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Melanesia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Melanesia
Fáilte to all Irish in Melanesia! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Melanesia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Melanesia Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Melanesia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Melanesia
Irish Expats in Melanesia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Melanesia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Archipelagos in the South Pacific.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Melanesia’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Melanesia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Melanesia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Melanesia at our Events
Our Melanesia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Melanesia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the volcanic hills and craters of Fiji. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Melanesia in Melanesia and generally Irish in Melanesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Melanesia!