Living in Melanesia | from Germany
"Apart from private expat contacts, I could also find realiable business people in Melanesia's tourism business here on InterNations."
Living in Melanesia | from Poland
"I used to worry so much before coming to Melanesia , but on InterNations I realized that my fears were unfounded."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Melanesia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Melanesia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Melanesia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Melanesia
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Melanesia! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Melanesia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Melanesia F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Melanesia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Melanesia
Portuguese Expats in Melanesia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Melanesia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Archipelagos in the South Pacific.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Melanesia’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Melanesia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Melanesia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Melanesia at our Events
Our Melanesia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Melanesia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the volcanic hills and craters of Fiji. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Melanesia in Melanesia and generally Portuguese in Melanesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Melanesia!