Living in Mexico City | from Canada
"The last InterNations event was just great: I had some very nice chats with fellow expats (even Canadians like me) in Mexico City. "
Living in Mexico City | from USA
"With InterNations, we had the chance to find a good bi-lingual school for our children in Mexico. They are gonna grow up as true 'third-culture kids'! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Mexico City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Mexico City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Mexico City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Mexico City
Willkommen to all Germans in Mexico City! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Mexico City? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Mexico City Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Mexico City. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Mexico City
German Expats in Mexico City help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Mexico City are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Palaces".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Mexico City’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Mexico City.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Mexico City to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Mexico City at our Events
Our Mexico City community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Heidi Putscher and Hector REQUENA, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Mexico City’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the majestic Mayan cities of Chichén Itza and Teotihuacán. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Mexico in Mexico City and generally Germans in Mexico in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Mexico City!