Ben F. Bagley
Living in Miami | from Great Britain
"I love this city, I really do, but discovering Miami in company of other expats was much more fun than on my own."
Living in Miami | from Brazil
"I am looking forward to the next InterNations Get-together here in Miami. Socializing with other expats from Latin America is always such a great time. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Miami
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Miami expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Miami
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Miami
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Miami! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Miami? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Miami Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Miami. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Miami Posted:
Hi, I am based in Hong Kong and a visitor to Miami. Would you like to join me as a friend?
Hi Lauranne, How are you?
hi ! everyone, Wishing you all the best of year 2012. A very happy new year " you are all req...
hi ! Sabrina Derimane, trust you are doing fine and wishing you the best of year 2012. i h...
Hi Tiago, I am new to this. Would love to learn Golf. Absolutely not coordinated. ;o) Do you live...
Fellow Indians in Miami
Indian Expats in Miami help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Miami are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Magic City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Miami’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Miami.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Miami to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Miami at our Events
Our Miami community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Tunde Ogunjulugbe and Claudia Figueredo, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Miami’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Miami and generally Indians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Miami!