Living in Micronesia | from Great Britain
"Learning more about Micronesian culture and enjoying its great sceneries and habitats is something I love to share with fellow expats. "
Living in Micronesia | from Austria
"It wasn't that easy to connect with other expats in Oceania, but the InterNations Community in Micronesia made it possible. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Micronesia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Micronesia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Micronesia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Micronesia
Bienvenue to all French in Micronesia! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Micronesia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Micronesia FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Micronesia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Micronesia
French Expats in Micronesia help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Micronesia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The subregion of Oceania, comprising thousands of small islands in the Western Pacific Ocean.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Micronesia’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Micronesia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Micronesia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Micronesia at our Events
Our Micronesia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Micronesia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover Yap's endless beaches and acquatic life. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Micronesia in Micronesia and generally French in Micronesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Micronesia!