Living in Micronesia | from Great Britain
"Learning more about Micronesian culture and enjoying its great sceneries and habitats is something I love to share with fellow expats. "
Living in Micronesia | from Austria
"It wasn't that easy to connect with other expats in Oceania, but the InterNations Community in Micronesia made it possible. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Micronesia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Micronesia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Micronesia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Micronesia
Fáilte to all Irish in Micronesia! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Micronesia? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Micronesia Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Micronesia. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Micronesia
Irish Expats in Micronesia help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Micronesia are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The subregion of Oceania, comprising thousands of small islands in the Western Pacific Ocean.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Micronesia’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Micronesia.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Micronesia to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Micronesia at our Events
Our Micronesia community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Micronesia’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover Yap's endless beaches and acquatic life. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Micronesia in Micronesia and generally Irish in Micronesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Micronesia!