InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Minneapolis
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minneapolis expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minneapolis
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Minneapolis
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Minneapolis! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Minneapolis? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Minneapolis will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Minneapolis. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Minneapolis
Chinese Expats in Minneapolis share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Minneapolis exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "City of Lakes".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Minneapolis’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Minneapolis.
- Use the Expat Guide for Minneapolis to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Minneapolis at our Events
Our community in Minneapolis is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Shannon Waterman and Josef Cyril Reiser, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Minneapolis’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Minneapolis as well as Chinese in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Minneapolis!