InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Minneapolis
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minneapolis expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minneapolis
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Minneapolis
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Minneapolis! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Turkish expats in Minneapolis? Are you looking for advice from other Turkish, e.g. in which bars in Minneapolis will Galatasaray's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for ayran and pide?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Minneapolis. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Turkish expats, coming from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all parts of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in Minneapolis
Turkish Expats in Minneapolis share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Turkish expats in Minneapolis exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "City of Lakes".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Minneapolis’s Turkish expats as well as other Turkish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Turkish expats in Minneapolis.
- Use the Expat Guide for Minneapolis to find information, e.g. about the closest Turkish diplomatic mission or regional Turkish cultural centre.
Meet fellow Turkish in Minneapolis at our Events
Our community in Minneapolis is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Shannon Waterman and Irina Raskin, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Minneapolis’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Turkish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Minneapolis as well as Turkish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Minneapolis!