Living in Minsk | from USA
"Thanks to InterNations, I got to know one of my closest friends here in Minsk. So I can really say that InterNations changed my life..."
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Minsk | from Finland
"I am so happy about my new friends in Belarus, who know all about life as an expatriate far from home. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Minsk
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minsk expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minsk
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Minsk
Welcome to all Americans in Minsk! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Minsk? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Minsk Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Minsk. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Minsk
American Expats in Minsk help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Minsk are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Belarus' capital, situated on the Svislach and Niamiha rivers.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Minsk’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Minsk.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Minsk to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Minsk at our Events
Our Minsk community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Gabriella Furusjo Temel and jan alons, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Minsk’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the Orthodox churches of Minsk. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Belarus in Minsk and generally Americans in Belarus in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Minsk!