Living in Minsk | from USA
"Thanks to InterNations, I got to know one of my closest friends here in Minsk. So I can really say that InterNations changed my life..."
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Minsk | from Finland
"I am so happy about my new friends in Belarus, who know all about life as an expatriate far from home. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Minsk
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minsk expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minsk
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Minsk
Willkommen to all Germans in Minsk! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Minsk? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Minsk Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Minsk. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Minsk
German Expats in Minsk help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Minsk are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Belarus' capital, situated on the Svislach and Niamiha rivers.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Minsk’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Minsk.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Minsk to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Minsk at our Events
Our Minsk community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, jan alons and Gabriella Furusjo Temel, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Minsk’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Orthodox churches of Minsk. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Belarus in Minsk and generally Germans in Belarus in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Minsk!