Living in Minsk | from USA
"Thanks to InterNations, I got to know one of my closest friends here in Minsk. So I can really say that InterNations changed my life..."
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Minsk | from Finland
"I am so happy about my new friends in Belarus, who know all about life as an expatriate far from home. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Minsk
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minsk expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minsk
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Minsk
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Minsk! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Minsk? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Minsk Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Minsk. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Russian Expats in Minsk Posted:
I would suggest to look for something maybe in Moscow, since it is easier on foreigners and there a...
Fellow Russians in Minsk
Russian Expats in Minsk help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Minsk are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Belarus' capital, situated on the Svislach and Niamiha rivers.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Minsk’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Minsk.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Minsk to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Minsk at our Events
Our Minsk community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Leah Antil and Gabriella Furusjo Temel, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Minsk’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the Orthodox churches of Minsk. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Belarus in Minsk and generally Russians in Belarus in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Minsk!