Gustavo De faz
Living in Monte Carlo | from Ecuador
"Meeting international people from various cultures and personal backgrounds is what's InterNations all about! "
Living in Monte Carlo | from USA
"Via InterNations, I quickly found other American expats at the French Riviera and immersed myself in Monaco's glamorous nightlife. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Monte Carlo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Monte Carlo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Monte Carlo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Monte Carlo
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Monte Carlo! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Monte Carlo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Monte Carlo F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Monte Carlo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Monte Carlo
Portuguese Expats in Monte Carlo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Monte Carlo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The city, named in compliment to the Prince Charles Iii of Monaco.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Monte Carlo’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Monte Carlo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Monte Carlo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Monte Carlo at our Events
Our Monte Carlo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ina ZELLWEGER and Garance Barrault, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Monte Carlo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the Monaco Opera House or Salle Garnier. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Monaco in Monte Carlo and generally Portuguese in Monaco in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Monte Carlo!