Living in Montenegro | from Kenya
"All information delivered by InterNations made moving to Podgorica a lot easier."
Living in Montenegro | from Italy
"I recommend InterNations to everyone looking for adventure, fun and meeting new international people from around the globe. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Montenegro
- Join our community and get to know members of Montenegro’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Montenegrin expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Podgorica, Nikšić and many other regions
Meet Swedish Expatriates in Montenegro!
InterNations – Connecting Swedish living in Montenegro
Are you looking for fellow Swedish in Montenegro? Do you need advice and tips from your Swedish countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Swedish expats to discover attractions like the biggest Montenegrin sea port together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Montenegro or still residing at home in Sweden to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Montenegro provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Swedish expats in Montenegro, planting their roots across Sweden - from Jylland, over Hovedstadden to Syddanmark.
Fellow Swedish in Montenegro
Receive Information and Tips about Montenegro from Swedish Expats
Obviously, expat life in Montenegro is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Swedish compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Montenegrin culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Swedish in Montenegro, living in Podgorica, Bar, Nikšić and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Swedish in Podgorica.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Swedish mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Swedish food or chatting about Tre Kronor latest match, join the Montenegrin InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Sweden or Swedish-speaking expats in Montenegro.
- Receive and share advice in our Montenegro Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a Swedish-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels in Podgorica.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Montenegro to find institutions like the local Scandinavian Women’s Association or the nearest Swedish embassy.
From the Gulf of Kotor to the national park of Durmitor, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Swedish expats in Montenegro.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Swedish in Montenegro
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Montenegro. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Montenegrin njeguški pršut, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Podgorica’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit Tara (the second deepest gorge in the world, after Grand Canyon) and other impressive landmarks across Montenegro.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Swedenand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Välkommen & Velkommen from our Swedish living in Montenegro!