Living in Montenegro | from Kenya
"All information delivered by InterNations made moving to Podgorica a lot easier."
Living in Montenegro | from Italy
"I recommend InterNations to everyone looking for adventure, fun and meeting new international people from around the globe. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Montenegro
- Join our community and get to know members of Montenegro’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Montenegrin expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Podgorica, Nikšić and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Montenegro!
InterNations – Connecting Swiss living in Montenegro
Are you looking for fellow Swiss in Montenegro? Do you need advice and tips from your Swiss countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Swiss expats to discover attractions like the biggest Montenegrin sea port together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Montenegro or still residing at home in Switzerland to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Montenegro provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Swiss expats in Montenegro, planting their roots across Switzerland - from Graubünden, over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Montenegro
Receive Information and Tips about Montenegro from Swiss Expats
Obviously, expat life in Montenegro is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Swiss compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Montenegrin culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Swiss in Montenegro, living in Podgorica, Bar, Nikšić and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Swiss in Podgorica.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Swiss mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Swiss food or chatting about ZSC Lions' latest match, join the Montenegrin InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expats in Montenegro.
- Receive and share advice in our Montenegro Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a German or French-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Podgorica.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Montenegro to find institutions like the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss embassy.
From the Gulf of Kotor to the national park of Durmitor, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Swiss expats in Montenegro.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Swiss in Montenegro
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Montenegro. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Montenegrin njeguški pršut, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Podgorica’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit Tara (the second deepest gorge in the world, after Grand Canyon) and other impressive landmarks across Montenegro.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Switzerlandand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Grüezi from our Swiss living in Montenegro!