Living in Montevideo | from Italy
"I have lived in many countries before, and now I like sharing my experience as an expat with members of the Quito Community."
Living in Montevideo | from Sweden
"It's all about finding more expats in Uruguay and beyond to build a network -- InterNations makes it happen. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Montevideo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Montevideo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Montevideo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Montevideo
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Montevideo! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Montevideo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Montevideo Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Montevideo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Montevideo
Chinese Expats in Montevideo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Montevideo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Uruguay's capital, said to offer the highest quality of life in Latin America.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Montevideo’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Montevideo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Montevideo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Montevideo at our Events
Our Montevideo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Montevideo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover great beach resorts fronting the Atlantic. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Uruguay in Montevideo and generally Chinese in Uruguay in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Montevideo!