InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Montpellier
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Montpellier expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Montpellier
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Montpellier
Welcome to all British in Montpellier! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Montpellier? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Montpellier Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Montpellier. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Montpellier
British Expats in Montpellier help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Montpellier are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "open city", as Montpellier would like to be known, .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Montpellier’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Montpellier.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Montpellier to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Montpellier at our Events
Our Montpellier community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Sarah Hague and BJ Shaw, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Montpellier’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Montpellier and generally British in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Montpellier!