Living in Montréal | from Portugal
"When I first came to Montréal, the InterNations Events helped me to get in touch with new clients and business partners. "
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Montréal | from Argentina
"As an expat from Argentina, I absolutely love wine, and I found some nice wine bars and wine tasting events here in Montréal. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Montréal
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Montréal expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Montréal
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Montréal
Benvenuti to all Italians in Montréal! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Montréal? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Montréal the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Montréal. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Montréal
Italian Expats in Montréal help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Montréal are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City of Saints".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Montréal’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Montréal.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Montréal to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Montréal at our Events
Our Montréal community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Reina Hallab and Paul Schreyer, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Montréal’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Montréal and generally Italians in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Montréal!