Living in Moscow | from Switzerland
"When I came to Moscow I barely knew anyone, but now I've got dozens of expat contacts from dozens of countries. "
Living in Moscow | from USA
"At the first InterNations Moscow event that I attended I was absolutely delighted by the elegant atmosphere and the high-quality expat crowd. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Moscow
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Moscow expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Moscow
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Moscow
Bienvenue to all French in Moscow! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Moscow? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Moscow FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Moscow. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
Fellow French in Moscow
French Expats in Moscow help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Moscow are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The city by the dark Moskva river.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Moscow’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Moscow.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Moscow to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Moscow at our Events
Our Moscow community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Felix Heinicke and Daryl Seager, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Moscow’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover Lake Baikal. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Russia in Moscow and generally French in Russia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Moscow!