Living in Moscow | from Switzerland
"When I came to Moscow I barely knew anyone, but now I've got dozens of expat contacts from dozens of countries. "
Living in Moscow | from USA
"At the first InterNations Moscow event that I attended I was absolutely delighted by the elegant atmosphere and the high-quality expat crowd. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Moscow
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Moscow expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Moscow
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Moscow
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Moscow! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Moscow? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Moscow Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Moscow. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Moscow
Indian Expats in Moscow help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Moscow are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The city by the dark Moskva river.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Moscow’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Moscow.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Moscow to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Moscow at our Events
Our Moscow community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Daryl Seager and Felix Heinicke, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Moscow’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Lake Baikal. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Russia in Moscow and generally Indians in Russia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Moscow!