Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in Mumbai | from Netherlands
"I was searching on the internet for valuable tips on Bombay. Then I found InterNations and was surprised by its quality site."
Living in Mumbai | from USA
"Bombay is definitely different from from the States. InterNations became my international home and my local 'family' of expats in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Mumbai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Mumbai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Mumbai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Mumbai
Welcome to all British in Mumbai! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Mumbai? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Mumbai will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Mumbai. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Mumbai
British Expats in Mumbai share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Mumbai exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City On A Beautiful Bay", sacred to the mother Goddess Mumba Devi.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Mumbai’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Mumbai.
- Use the Expat Guide for Mumbai to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Mumbai at our Events
Our community in Mumbai is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Franziska Roscher and Natalia Durbanova, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Mumbai’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Mumbai as well as British in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Mumbai!