Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in Mumbai | from Netherlands
"I was searching on the internet for valuable tips on Bombay. Then I found InterNations and was surprised by its quality site."
Living in Mumbai | from USA
"Bombay is definitely different from from the States. InterNations became my international home and my local 'family' of expats in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Mumbai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Mumbai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Mumbai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Mumbai
Witajcie to all Polish in Mumbai! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Mumbai? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Mumbai will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Mumbai. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Mumbai
Polish Expats in Mumbai share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Mumbai exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City On A Beautiful Bay", sacred to the mother Goddess Mumba Devi.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Mumbai’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Mumbai.
- Use the Expat Guide for Mumbai to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Mumbai at our Events
Our community in Mumbai is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Natalia Durbanova and Franziska Roscher, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Mumbai’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Mumbai as well as Polish in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Mumbai!