Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in Mumbai | from Netherlands
"I was searching on the internet for valuable tips on Bombay. Then I found InterNations and was surprised by its quality site."
Living in Mumbai | from USA
"Bombay is definitely different from from the States. InterNations became my international home and my local 'family' of expats in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Mumbai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Mumbai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Mumbai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Mumbai
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Mumbai! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Turkish expats in Mumbai? Are you looking for advice from other Turkish, e.g. in which bars in Mumbai will Galatasaray's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for ayran and pide?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Mumbai. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Turkish expats, coming from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all parts of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in Mumbai
Turkish Expats in Mumbai share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Turkish expats in Mumbai exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City On A Beautiful Bay", sacred to the mother Goddess Mumba Devi.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Mumbai’s Turkish expats as well as other Turkish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Turkish expats in Mumbai.
- Use the Expat Guide for Mumbai to find information, e.g. about the closest Turkish diplomatic mission or regional Turkish cultural centre.
Meet fellow Turkish in Mumbai at our Events
Our community in Mumbai is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Franziska Roscher and Natalia Durbanova, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Mumbai’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Turkish expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Mumbai as well as Turkish in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Mumbai!