Living in Munich | from France
"What I really like about InterNations Munich? The wonderful crowd of outgoing and lively expats at our local events, of course! "
Living in Munich | from China
"I had my first "mass" of Oktoberfest beer at the InterNations event for the Munich expat community - thank you, InterNations! :) "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Munich
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Munich expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Munich
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Munich
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Munich! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Munich? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Munich Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Munich. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Munich
Chinese Expats in Munich help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Munich are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Weltstadt mit Herz", as Bavarians caringly say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Munich’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Munich.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Munich to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Munich at our Events
Our Munich community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Heike Wolf and Tommaso Di Dio, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Munich’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Munich and generally Chinese in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Munich!