Living in Muscat | from France
"Coming with my family wasn't easy at the beginning, but thanks to the local scouts we received some excellent advice. "
Living in Muscat | from Canada
"I will never forget the great support provided the InterNations Ambassador in Muscat when I came to Oman as an expat woman on my own. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Muscat
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Muscat expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Muscat
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Muscat
Welcome to all Americans in Muscat! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Muscat? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Muscat Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Muscat. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Muscat
American Expats in Muscat help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Muscat are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Oman's seat of government and largest city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Muscat’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Muscat.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Muscat to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Muscat at our Events
Our Muscat community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Fazlul Karim and Rebecca Mayston, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Muscat’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the massive rolling dunes at Wahiba Sands. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Oman in Muscat and generally Americans in Oman in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Muscat!