Living in Muscat | from France
"Coming with my family wasn't easy at the beginning, but thanks to the local scouts we received some excellent advice. "
Living in Muscat | from Canada
"I will never forget the great support provided the InterNations Ambassador in Muscat when I came to Oman as an expat woman on my own. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Muscat
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Muscat expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Muscat
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Muscat
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Muscat! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Muscat? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Muscat F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Muscat. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Muscat
Portuguese Expats in Muscat help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Muscat are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Oman's seat of government and largest city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Muscat’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Muscat.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Muscat to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Muscat at our Events
Our Muscat community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Moamen Mansour and Fazlul Karim, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Muscat’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the massive rolling dunes at Wahiba Sands. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Oman in Muscat and generally Portuguese in Oman in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Muscat!